Friday, October 24, 2008

Nursery Beginnings

              
 
                           
We originally wanted to paint chocolate and cream stripes on the walls but had issues with the blue tape taking the drywall off when we removed it :(  We went back to the drawing board and decided to scrap the stripes and paint the walls solid tan.  With all the accessories that we plan to add to the walls, we thought it would work better to keep it plain!!  So far, it looks great!

1 comment:

  1. You two are to damn cute! And who would have thought that OUR kids would actually be growing up in the world together, what a wonderful world this should be based on that fact alone! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself! Take care and I can't wait to see you, remember I've had 2 children a boy and a girl, I've looked at an ultra sound or two and I know a secert! But, I won't tell! I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!!!!!! And Ed, Anaya and Ian say they love you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete