Wednesday, October 14, 2009

8 MONTHS OLD!!

           
 
 
            
 
           
Reagan is 8 months old and getting so big!  She has 2 teeth and weighs about 17 pounds.  Her hair is still very light and her eyes are still blue.  Crawling hasn't happened yet, although she has been trying.  She is enjoying getting everywhere she needs to go by rolling and every time we think she's about to crawl, she pushes off her knee into a roll instead :)  She is talking all the time! The sounds she makes the most are dadada, mamama, and bababa.  There have been a couple times that she's been with Chris and just said "da-da" but we aren't marking it down as her official first word yet!  
Her tear ducts are all better now! (YAY for no surgery!)  We were just battling her left eye and I thought it was infected but the doctor kept saying it wasn't.  I tried and tried to get her in again with no luck, so I took her to urgent care and it was in fact infected.  She was given eye drops and it cleared right up like new!
She is holding her own bottle and still exploring the world of sippy cups.  She loves being outside and sitting up to play with all her toys.  Listening to her belly laugh when the dogs lick her is HILARIOUS and she loves to pet them and pull on their ears.  Saydee has really warmed up to her and even lets her tug on her too!  
She pretty much wanted nothing to do with me taking pictures of her with her sign and we officially had the first bite taken out of the sign this month!!  I tried her rocking chair, the floor, and we even went outside.  She didn't really want to smile AT ALL until I changed her out of her clothes and into her pajamas (of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment