Here are a couple more belly shots of the growing mama! I am carrying very low and have been told on several different occasions by strangers at various places (nail salon, walmart, restaurants) that we are having a boy. I carried Reagan low as well so I'm not linking that with any predictions! We were dead wrong last time so we will just have to wait and see! That's the most exciting part!!! =) The baby has it's days and nights backwards and that coupled with some pretty good back pain has meant little sleep for me unfortunately. I'm just hoping to get back on track with some good sleep before the school year starts!
Time is flying this pregnancy and we can't believe that summer is almost over! We are excited to finish the summer with our trip to Boston. We leave this Thursday and will be gone for a week. We are hoping for a fun, relaxing family vacation where we have a lot to celebrate...the upcoming arrival of our new addition, Chris' completion of grad school, and his passing the administrator's exam just to name a few things :) We have been very blessed this summer but have been extremely busy and fairly stressed as well. A getaway is just what the doctor ordered! In a couple weeks my doctor will be ordering no travel so we are excited to fit this in!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment